Thursday, January 13, 2011

Instruments of Praise

 This post combines my 3 favorite things:
Photography, Music, and the Lord.
Not in that order.
In fact, my prayer is that my life will always point back to Him.
May He get the honor from my music, photography, and anything else I do in life.

 There is nothing in the world so much like prayer as music is.  
~William P. Merrill

   Ephesians 5:19   
Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
  Psalms 33:3  
Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.
 Music expresses that which cannot be said
and on which it is impossible to be silent.
~Victor Hugo
 Psalms 28:7 
  The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. 

 
  Psalms 146:2  
While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.

No comments:

Post a Comment