Thursday, November 18, 2010

Now you see it, now you don't!


Well, the last few days I have been reading a book about PSE 7 (my new editing program, the initials stand for Photoshop Elements 7). Along with just clicking around in there and learning as much as I can, I have been learning how to install actions- which are basically edits you can load into PSE that you can click and they will magically "do" one or a series of edits for you. They are really amazing! You can pay lots of money for actions, or you can find free ones, or you can just learn the hard way and make your own actions.

Well, today I thought I would fool around with the "clone stamp" which basically means you highlight one area and then just brush over what you want removed.

So, I had fun with this one.

Before:



So, then we went out and cleaned the yard.
Ha ha....just kidding.
This is much easier than that!
I just clone stamped the back yard and removed all the construction, and here is the after:


Pretty cool, huh?
:-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: