Friday, November 19, 2010

Pop gives me mixed feelings


Well, my blog's premise is "what makes a picture worth a thousand words?" 
I would like to think that it is what I, the photographer, am learning with my camera
 that makes each photo more valuable and "wow!"
So I have mixed feelings with the use of Photoshop and other programs, it makes it very accessible to heavily edit and totally change pictures...
With what could be a click of the shutter button for a nice shot can now be a mediocre shot and a click of the mouse. I guess this is just another form of art in photography, an evolution of the digital world we are in, but part of me hesitates to embrace editing because now what you see isn't always what you get.
All that to say...it is amazing what my new action "lustrous pop" did.  It took the above photo with somewhat dull color and gave me this:


 
POP!!!!
*With mixed feelings!*

No comments:

Post a Comment